Lei Belinda Chen offers online counselling/therapy to English speaking teenagers and adults who live, work or study in China.
If you are like most international people in China who I work with, you will relate to this: * You would like to find a qualified English speaking counsellor. * You want the counsellor who has experience in working with Cultural Adaptation or Cross-culture challenges. * You prefer to make the least time-and-travelling arrangement when seek counselling services. * You want the meetings confidential and change-oriented.
Then I have the tools and skills to match your expectations.
Some mood, thoughts, or physical distress might have brought you here: *Sleeping issues, * Feeling unhappy or uncertain, *Relationships, *Loneliness, *Loss of interest, *Changed eating habit, *And substance use, etc.
These could be tied into traumatic events/memories, relationship challenges, Insomnia, Low self-esteem, Depression/Anxiety, Grief and Bereavement, Academic/work stress, Compulsive thoughts. Don't overlook the fact that you are far away from home, and you might be dealing withCulturalAdjustment issues.
1. Lei was born and grew up in China. She spent the past 20 years studying and working in various countries, such as Australia, Kenya, and Canada. She has rich experience as a person, educator, and counsellor to work with people from a broad cultural, gender, age, and religious backgrounds. Over the years, she had worked with hundreds of teenagers and adults who arrived in a new culture or a new country.
2. She is a Registered Clinical Counsellor with BCACC(BC Clinical Counsellor Association Canada), and is currently based in BC, Canada. She is an EMDR therapist and a Progressive Counting Trauma therapist. She was also trained in DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy), CBT-I (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia), Solution Focused Brief Therapy. She worked with various organizations and institutions (such as with Immigrants Welcome center, Public school districts, private schools, Crime Victim Assistant Programs, Traffic insurance company, Employment Assistant program company, First National Health Authorities, and social services organizations etc.)
3. Lei Belinda has offered online counselling for years. The online platform that is used for video counselling is designed for counsellors and doctors to meet with clients, where privacy and security are mostly valued.
4. Online therapy (also called e-therapy and virtual therapy) makes mental health support accessible to everyone at anywhere. It is convenient and requires no time on travelling. Most clients are suitable to online counselling and research has found that online counselling is as good as a face-to face counselling.
3 ways to work with me
1. Receive 15-minutes free screening and consultation! Let's talk first! Once I know you and where you would like to be helped/ to seek change, I will share with you what service or help you need right now. Click here to schedule a chat. 2. Take one of my online training workshops. Not everyone needs therapeutic counselling service right away. Busyness, cost, commitment, schedule would all get in the way. I get it Online training courses can contain video workshops, worksheets, skills summary, and audio recordings. You will learning skills and be able to monitor changes in behavior at home, on your own time, and at a much lower cost. Check out available online trainings here.
3. Team with me to create a tailored therapeutic plan for you. I will use one session to learn about the situation, and find out your best hope from the therapy. Then I will share with you what a tailored therapeutic plan looks like for you. Click here for inquiries of more questions. 微信/Wechat： sisa17076585867 Phone: (+86) 170 7658 5867 Talk soon!